NewsReactor is a tool to download binaries from usenet newsgroups. NewsReactor scans, combines and downloads files from selected newsgroups. This program is shareware. You can try NewsReactor 50 times. You can register NewsReactor to get the full version.
"NewsReactor, Truth, Beauty, Goodness."
· Simple user interface.
· Multigrouping, similar files are grouped together.
· Highspeed multithreaded downloading with low level socket technology.
· Advanced error correction on a message part based algorithm. This ensures (almost) no incomplete parts.
· Built in smart UU, Base64 and yEnc decoding with error correction.
· Selecting up to 20 active threads.
· Multiple server scanning and combining.
· Supports SSL.
· Incremental scanning (only scanning of new articles).
· Adjustable download speed to give other applications bandwidth.
· Selectable download directories for each newsgroup.
· Responsive Pause and Stop processing.
· Shows download speed.
· Filters (with regular expressions).
· View messages.
· Post messages and replies.
NewsReactor_20140717.10.exe (1495 KB) NewsReactor previous build installation package for Windows ME/NT/2K/XP/Vista/7/8/10.